Fall Basics Under $100
Fall is all about wearability and comfiness while the weather cools down. Emma and I love cozy sweaters, jeans, tees, jackets, and more! An important thing to consider when approaching the cooler weather is you want to make sure you have enough ‘Fall Basics’. Also important? Keeping everything affordable and under $100. We rounded up some of our top fall basics that we love below.. all have great reviews and versatility.
- 1. Packable Puffer Jacket – I love this brand’s quality and the jackets are extremely warm and comfy. This puffer is currently on sale, making it under $100. A must-have! 3 color options. Click here to shop the jacket.
- 2. Cozy Half Zip Fleece Jacket – A perfect fall/winter pullover to pair with jeans, leggings, or even skirts. Comes in 5 pretty color options and is surprisingly under $50. Click here to shop the jacket.
- 3. Knit Moto Jacket – I really like asymmetrical jackets like this. Very soft and casual – can be dressed up or down! 2 color options. Click here to shop the jacket.
- 4. Faux Leather Jacket – Emma and I both think everyone needs to have a faux leather jacket in their wardrobe.. we both dress them up or down and wear them with everything – jumpsuits, jeans, dresses, skirts, leggings.. you name it! Plus I love the gold hardware on this highly rated jacket. Click here to shop.
- 5. Knit Turtleneck Sweater – A soft cotton pull-over that is wearable for so many autumnal/winter occasions. Under $40. 6 color options! Click here to shop.
- 6. Cozy Ribbed Top – Soft and relaxed pullover with a scoop neck. Under $50. One of those ‘run errands’ tops. Pair with jeans & booties to dress it up or leggings and sneakers to relax in. Click here to shop.
- 7. Longline Turtleneck Sweater – Warm and cozy turtleneck sweater that is very chill. I LOVE relaxed tops like this in the fall/winter. 3 color options & under $50. Click here to shop the top.
- 8. Thermal Knit Long Sleeve Tee – Emma and I always scoop up a couple tops like this every year and we end up obsessed. These are super comfy throughout the year but especially during this season. Under $50. Click here to shop!
Some of our favorite layering tops:
- Cotton V-Neck Pocket Tee – Under $20, 6 color options, amazing reviews. We both wear this top all the time. Best to wear with jeans/pants! Click here to shop the tee.
- Downtown Cami – This cami is so versatile and comfortable! Silky and can be dressed up or down. We both have many colors of this cami. Currently buy one get one 50% off.. great deal! 5 color options. Click here to shop the cami.
- Lace Downtown Cami – Same cami as above just with an added lace-y element. Once again we both have this top in many colors.. one of our favorite basics. BOGO 50% off. Click here to shop the cami.
- Silky V-Neck Tee – Another silky top that works well to dress up or down. Super cute and soft. Also BOGO 50% off right now. 3 color options. Click here to shop the tee.
- 9. High Waist Leggings – Zella is one of my favorite brands for leggings & I love that this pair is under $60. So comfortable. Emma and I both buy a few pairs to wear year-round. Love these!! Click here to shop the leggings.
- 10. Wit & Wisdom Jeggings – These jeans are very highly rated and extremely stretchy. Available in many sizes from petite through regular – up to 18. Love the softness! Click here to shop.
- 11. Vince Camuto Pintuck Stretch Skinny Pants – Perfect for work or anything else. Love how they can be dressed up or down depending on the situation. So affordable too! Click here to shop.
- 12. Pleated Wide Leg Crop Trousers – Love this pair of pants! Such a pretty color for Fall. Can be paired with white, blush or black tanks/tees and heels or sneakers! So many options for these pants. Obsessed. Click here to shop them.
- 13. Knit Blanket Scarf – I love Free People anything, and this oversized scarf is so cute. 6 color options. Under $50. Great gift idea for the holidays as well. Click here to shop.
- 14. Everyday Diamond Studs – These earrings are some of my faves from Nordstrom. Affordable and love that they come in different metals (silver, gold or rose gold). Under $50. Click here to shop.
- 15. Leather Crossbody Wallet – I love Madewell leather products.. their bags are very well made and are highly reviewed. Great everyday small crossbody. 2 color options. Click here to shop.
- 16. Oversized Square Glasses – I’ve been wearing these sunnies for the last week or so and have fallen in love! They are so cute and the color is perfect for Fall. I’m into the oversized look right now. Click here to shop.
Some of our favorite everyday shoe options that go with everything. Click on the shoes below to shop.
We hope you enjoyed our favorite fall basics under $100! Let us know in the comments if you plan on picking up a few of these wardrobe essentials.
Click here to see more Fall posts from me.