Welcome back to the blog! It seems as if I’ve been running around like a maniac lately trying to get my Fall decor ready to share with all of you. I promise there will TONS of great content coming your way in the following weeks. :)
This fall I’m finding myself drawn towards the rich vibrant colors of nature. In the past I’ve tended to lean more toward pinks & neutrals but this year pops of orange, mustards, golds and greens are dominating my palette.
From faux flowers to baskets, fleece pillows and throws it seems as if texture is everywhere you look in my outdoor space. This is the cozy sort of season where we sit by the fire and love wrapping up in a warm throw against a soft pillow. I always fill my spaces – both inside and out with pumpkins… For me it’s mostly the natural thing. This way I don’t have to store anything and I can fill my green bin at the end of the season. Don’t get me wrong, I always love a glass or felt pumpkin or two but for the most part I’m all about no storage. ;)
I’ve snagged many of my fall decor pieces from place like Homegoods, Pottery Barn, TJ Maxx, Hobby Lobby, Michaels, and others.. To help you achieve a similar look and style, I’m linking as many of the same pieces that I have along with a round up of some of my favorite harvest themed fall decor. So many great items!
- LED Orange Ombre Glass Pumpkin – Adorable colorful piece to place anywhere – indoors or out. Click here to shop this taller pumpkin.
- Candle Holder with Faux Leaves Arrangement – So pretty for a harvest table or mantle! Click here to shop the arrangement.
- Autumn Spice Throw Blanket – Adding throw blankets in fall colors are the easiest way to introduce color to a space. Click here to shop the blanket.
- Orange Pumpkin Pillow – Cute throw pillow to place in a corner spot on the sofa or chair. Click here to shop the pillow.
- Orange LED Pumpkin – I like mixing glass and natural pumpkins together for texture. Click here to shop the pumpkin.
- Pumpkin & Maple Leaves Wreath – Such a gorgeous wreath & it’s under $40! So affordable. Click here to shop the wreath.
- Orange Plaid Pillow – It’s double-sided.. love the orange flannel design! I have a few pillows that look similar & I love the way they look. Click here to shop the pillow.
- Pumpkin Clove Candle – I fill my home with spice & pumpkin candles.. the scents always get me in the fall mood. Click here to shop the candle.
- Velvet Pumpkins – These pumpkins are so adorable! They come in 19 colors & 7 different sizes.. love them. Click here to shop the pumpkins.
- Harvest Garland – Pretty to place on a dining table, mantle, or side table. Click here to shop the garland.
- Williams Sonoma Pumpkin Spice Candle – Another delicious smelling candle I love. Click here to shop the candle.
- Plaid Cotton Throw – Love the way this throw looks over a chair or to cuddle up with outside! Click here to shop the throw.
- Greek Key Orange Pillow – A bit of harvest & a bit of greek key.. my favorite! Classic and clean in style. Mine are similar. Click here to shop the pillow.
Click here to see more home decor posts.