Hello friends! Can you believe it’s almost March? I am SO happy that the weather is beginning to warm up.. highs of 70+ degrees here in Northern California this week.
I have been dreaming nonstop of spring outfits, and the time is finally here to put them together! Yay! As many of you know, I LOVE affordable fashion and constantly shop at retailers that offer discounts and great prices. Walmart Fashion is always a staple, especially their SCOOP brand which I love. Walmart offers fast 2-day shipping as well, which I’m always a fan of. They have a HUGE selection online with lots of size options, ranging from petite to regular to plus. Click here to see more of their fashion options!
I decided to round up a few of my favorite affordable spring fashion styles, some of which I snagged for myself and others of which I’ve added into a collage. Enjoy! xx
I’ve been wearing jumpsuits a lot this past year. This green utility style really excited me when I first saw it online! I knew exactly how I wanted to wear it and I loved it more than I thought I would. It’s cuter when it fits a little oversized, so I opted for a size 4 (1 size up) instead of a size 2. Dress it up or down depending on how you want it to look – with heels or sandals!
Click here to shop my green jumpsuit!
Love the easy style of this dress! Very versatile for all body types and occasions. The ruffles give it a feminine flair and the tie-dye keeps it modern. I’m wearing a size XS.. runs TTS. Plus it’s so affordable – under $40!
Click here to shop this dress
This little slip dress is ADORABLE and I love that you can wear it during the day or night by mixing up accessories/shoes. Unfortunately the dress in this color is sold out but it comes in 4 others colors – black, cheetah, zebra and blue tie-dye which are all adorable! I’m wearing a size small and it fits just right. It is $32 – what a steal.
Click here to shop this dress
Below I’ve rounded up a few more affordable spring fashion ideas that you can mix & match as you see fit! I’m all about layering and mixing… especially during the spring when the temps can fluctuate. I’m also really into ‘natural’ textures with my accessories during this time of year.
- Women’s Bootcut Jeans with Scarf Belt – I’ve been wearing this style a lot lately and you have seemed to really love it! Really flattering with all body types: petite to tall to curvy and more. The little flare accents heels and shoes perfectly. These jeans are only $12 and they have great reviews! Amazing deal – might as well try them. Click here to order the jeans.
- Rattan Square Bag – The most adorable little bag ever! Love a structured woven for Spring and Summer. It can be dressed up or down – I’m definitely looking to get one like this for my trip to Belize next moth. Spring break! On sale for only $22 and it comes in 3 styles. Click here to shop the rattan bag.
- Women’s Denim Jacket – Everyone needs a classic jean jacket… it goes with everything! Very versatile and you can wear many different ways – I love tying mine around my waist. This one has great reviews & it’s under $20. 4 color options.. from white to medium wash to light wash. Cute! Click here to shop the jean jacket.
- Tie-Dye Slip Dress – As I stated above, I love this dress so much and it’s a great style and price. Really comfortable, can be dressed up or down, and the pattern is so unique. Click here to shop the dress.
- Cami Slip Top – I love this pattern so much that I have it in a slip dress version! I would this top is more versatile than the dress I have because it can be worn with many different styles of jeans, skirts, shorts, etc. Can be worn out at night or styled differently for the day. Under $20! Click here to shop this top.
- Button Floral Top – I love the silhouette of this feminine top! It accents your waist without cinching it too much, and it comes in 6 colors. Only $15! Click here to shop the top.
- Vegan Leather Block Heel in Rose Gold – I LOVE these shoes! I have them in both this color & the tan color (unfortunately sold out) and they are an amazing steal.. super comfortable, cute, and stylish all under $20. You would never know the price of these shoes by looking at them. I’ve had them for a year now & they’ve held up great. Click here to order my shoes.
- Woven Wrap Dress – I always love wearing wrap dresses on the daily, they are so easy and casual.. perfect for Spring! This dress particular comes in 3 colors: black, pink and blue. Under $20 so another great deal. Click here for this dress.
- Stay in the Rainbow Sweatshirt – I love wearing little sweatshirts like this on the daily! I have a few comfy ones that I wear while running errands. This style and saying really resonates with Spring and makes me happy! Under $25. Comes in 2 colors. Click here to shop this sweatshirt.
- Scrunch Blazer – I LOVE white blazers for Spring! Perfect for weekend or work days. White goes with everything, and can be worn over a dress or jeans. This blazer has great reviews, is priced accordingly, and comes in 5 color options. Click here to shop the blazer.
- Bamboo Handle Satchel – This bag is beautiful and I love that it looks expensive when it’s not. Perfect ‘dressy’ satchel that you can wear in numerous ways. Comes in 2 color options and it’s on sale for only $20. Click here to shop the bamboo handle bag.
- Perforated Booties – This style is my favorite for spring.. these are the perfect daily ‘walking’ booties because of the heel height. They can be paired with anything and look great! Come in 2 color options, and they are on sale for $22. Click here to shop the booties.
- Off the Shoulder Dress – I love this style on any body type! I wear them constantly due to the flattering fit on numerous body types – curvy or petite. This dress is a steal – only $10! 2 color options. Click here to shop the dress.
I hope you enjoyed this post all about affordable spring fashion! I know how many of you like these kinds of posts and that I share a variety of options here on the blog. Let me know in the comments what you’re favorite look is – or if you picked up something new for spring!
Click here to see more fashion posts like this affordable spring fashion post from me!