Decorating the front porch should be fun & easy. It’s such a small space – but it’s important to add curb appeal & welcome your guests in a fun, festive way for the new season. I’ve always decorated my “front porch” in the Fall from the time when we were first married and living in an apartment to now, where we’re in a home with a little more space.
Every year I change up my fall front porch decor theme – this year I’m especially loving the warm and natural tones of Autumn.. bright leaves, pinecones, and orange pumpkins to name a few.
This year I wanted to make a grand statement by filling the space with natural pumpkins & gourds, tons of seasonal florals (both fresh & faux), and hang the most beautiful (and affordable!) garland & wreaths. Would you believe me if I told you that the majority of my fall front porch decor is from Walmart? Not only is everything absolutely gorgeous but the prices are budget-friendly. I love the selection of Harvest decor that Walmart Home carries this year – there is a mix of styles for everyone: from farmhouse to glam. I’m a bit of both I think. ;) Click here to see all of Walmart’s fall decor.
One of my favorite autumnal pieces that I ordered this year is this gorgeous harvest wreath. It fills a large door beautifully and looks so elegant.
A couple of other decor pieces that I’m loving are – this 72″ decorated maple leaf garland above the door and the decorated maple leaf teardrop swag hanging on the wall. Both anchor the space perfectly! You can’t help but notice how pretty they look when walking by from the street. (Plus they are affordable!)
More front porch decor items that I picked up include the autumn harvest mums & daisies wreath, multicolored plaid fabric pumpkins, striped fabric pumpkins, and 2 faux mum floral arrangements. All are beautiful and compliment one another.
More Affordable Fall Front Porch Decor
2. Artificial Harvest Wreath – This is the wreath I have on my front door. I fell in love with the rich autumn tones of rust & orange. It’s large and full – looks high-end. On sale under $60 from $80. Click here to shop the wreath.
3. Multicolor Magnolia Mix Wreath – The colors in this wreath are gorgeous! The price (under $20) makes it extremely affordable to purchase one or two. On the smaller side – cute for a smaller door, window/mirror inside or to hang in a grouping. Click here to shop the wreath.
4. Maple Leaf Teardrop Swag – If you have an empty space on a wall/door, a swag is the perfect piece to add a little more color and texture. Obviously I love this swag because I have it hanging on the wall next to my front door. The colors are beautiful in person. Click here to shop the teardrop swag.
5. Striped Fabric Pumpkins – These two little pumpkins are darling! I love having them sit on my front porch. I also use them as decor in my home – only $10 for the two. So affordable and larger than you’d expect! Click here to shop the fabric pumpkins.
6. Red Mum Faux Floral Arrangement – My porch gets a lot of sun so I have to be careful with how many real flowers I add. These faux mum planters are so beautiful and the perfect carefree piece to introduce fall to your porch. I bought 2 however I wish I snagged more. :) I love that I don’t have to water them & they look SO real! Only $7 per piece with them already being in the pot.. what a steal! Click here to shop the floral arrangement.
7. Buffalo Check Throw – I love throwing in a little black & white plaid with autumn colors. Comes in red if you want for Christmas. Perfect for a chair/basket outside. Click here to shop the buffalo check throw.
9. Fall Sign – Can’t believe this sign is under $20, cute for hanging or propping in a basket filled with pumpkins & mums. The black & white goes with everything (including Halloween.) Click here to shop the sign.
12. Wicker Harvest Basket – I love baskets of all sizes and I thought this would be super cute to place by the front door with pumpkins & more fall decor inside. Under $15. Click here to shop the basket.
13. Maple Leaf Garland – I was really excited to try a garland full of leaves over the door and this is what I chose! I love all the Autumn details – see photos above. Really easy to hang, it’s affordable and would look cute basically anywhere. (laying on the dining table, mantel, over a door) Click here to shop the garland.
15. Harvest Sunflower Garland – If you love florals, then you’re going to love this garland! Sunflowers always look beautiful with Autumn touches. Plus this set of 2 is under $20. Wow! What a deal. Click here to shop the garland.
16. Thanksgiving Green Pumpkins Decor – I’ve never met a pumpkin I didn’t love.. including this duo. I love bringing in green throughout my Fall decor color palette. Only $10 for the 2-piece set. Click here to shop the pumpkins.
Now’s the perfect time of year to bring a little Cozy Fall to your front porch or outdoor spaces. Remember, it doesn’t have to cost a fortune to give you that big ‘wow’ effect you’re looking for! I was able to transform my space with a small budget and a little creativity. You can too.
Have you started decorating your front porch yet? Click here to see more fall & autumn posts.
Thanks to Walmart for sponsoring this post.