This year I’ve really been looking forward to Fall & the change of seasons. From drinking pumpkin spiced lattes to wearing cozy sweaters and everything in between.. I love approaching the season with the cutest autumn looks and preparing for the busy months as organized as I can be!
Today I’d like to share my fall to-do list & tons of affordable autumn fashion pieces with you. With the change of each season I like to order a fresh new wardrobe full of necessary seasonal items and it always helps if I can get a mix of price-points and styles. This year I turned to Walmart to find a ton of affordable fall pieces. I always find their selections to include the latest and greatest styles with great price points to match. Walmart Fashion always has the best trends for the best prices. :) Click here to see all of their September & Fall selections.
Some of my favorite fall trends include leopard print anything, booties, houndstooth & plaid patterns, and cozy materials such as sherpa, fleece and suede. What about you?
- Leopard Print Scarf – Oh how I loveee this scarf. It’s so cozy & perfect to pair with jackets, cute tops, and dresses! Click here to shop the scarf.
1.Leopard Print Scarf – Oh how I loveee this scarf. It’s so cozy & perfect to pair with jackets, cute tops, and dresses! Click here to shop the scarf.
2. Vegan Booties – Super cute open toed booties. They come in 3 fall colors & they’re under $50! A must-have. Click here to shop the booties.
3. Sleeveless Knit Plaid Dress – This pattern is one of my fall favorites. Love how casual and cute it is. The dress can be worn many different ways.. Paired with booties and a cardigan would look amazing! Under $40. Click here to shop the dress.
4. Ruffle Mule Sandals – One of my favorite pairs of shoes! I wore these all over DC last week and love the soft beautiful style. They’re also super comfortable with the heel height & they’re under $40. 5 color options. Click here to shop the sandals.
5. Tie Front Pullover Sweater – Under $15.. need I say more? Love the adorable tie in the front! Click here to shop the sweater.
6. Leopard Print Maxi Dress – One of my favorite colors and prints for the autumn period.. This dress can continue through the winter season if worn with tights and booties or boots. Love the flexibility. Under $40. Click here to shop the dress.
7. Faux Leather Heeled Mules – I have this mule in the gray and rust and wear them everywhere. They can be paired with basically anything and they’re very comfortable. 5 color options + they are under $35. Click here to shop the mules.
8. Fringe Wrap Sweater – Perfect Fall cardigan to pair over a cami. Love how flattering it is to dress up or down. Under $20. Click here to shop the sweater.
9. Skinny Knit Trousers – I love skinny trousers in the cooler weather. The always make bulky sweaters and cardigans look better. Cute with heels or boots & a pop of color. Under $30. Click here to shop the trousers.
10. Faux Python Snake Crossbody – Obsessed with this inexpensive accessory to pair with an all-black outfit. Under $20. Click here to shop the bag.
11. Open Toe Bootie – Beautiful color bootie! I love the open-toe factor and paired with jeans.. too cute. Click here to shop the bootie.
12. Vegan Leather Moto Jacket – Absolutely adore this jacket for fall & love the price. Under $50. Click here to shop the jacket.
13. Copper Ruffle Maxi Dress – I love this adorable off the shoulder dress.. The rich copper color is perfect for fall and the style is flattering, cute and comfortable. As you can see with all my DC photos I wore this dress from running around the monuments to Georgetown. I love that it’s dressy and casual all at the same time. Click here to shop the dress.
More affordable autumn fashion:
Regarding my fall to-do list.. there are so many traditions that I love to take part in during this cozy and fun time period. While some are classic yearly staples, others are brand new.. (such as leaf-peeping in Vermont.. can’t wait to visit in October!) I try to check off all by the end of the season and usually bring my family along for the ride. ;)
Do you have fall to-do list? Is there anything from my affordable autumn fashion picks that catches your eye? Let me know in the comment section. I’m always looking for new fall traditions to take part in and love hearing what new trends you’re obsessed with!
Thank you to Walmart for sponsoring this post.
9 thoughts on “Fall To-Do List & Affordable Autumn Fashion!”
Thank you for posting this.i love EVERYTHING you included. So far i Have decorated for fall and i currently have a spice mixture mulling on my stove. It smells amaZinG. Im looking forward to some of thE other activities you suggested once it cools down some more
Sounds perfect Brooke! I love the mulling spices.. Hugs!
Thanks for the INSPIRATIONs! Your to do list is dope…making my own!
Love it Robin! :)
Kristy, your fall fashion items are so cute! I’d love to get a pair of booties and something leopard print this year. Your fall bucket list has so many fun activities! We do many of those things, as well. This year, our toddler is old enough to help with pumpkins, so we are looking forward to having a pumpkin patch day and decorating the pumpkins with him!
Aww.. I miss those days so much Colleen! Have fun! We still love going to the pumpkin patch. ;) Hugs
yOUR STYLE IS IMPECCABLE! lOVE YOUR LIST AND HOPE YOU GET A CHANCE TO DO EACH ONE OF THOSE FUN ACTIVITIES!
Thanks so much Rikki! Hugs!
Thanks Rikki!! Me too :)