Can you believe it’s about that time to start shopping for holiday gifts? Right now I’m stocking up on the cutest things that I know my family will love. I always do a gift guide for the Cozy Girl to help kick off the season. Everything I linked below I absolutely LOVE – with majority of pieces under $30-40. I wrote a little bit about each item below. :)
Gift Guide for the Cozy Girl
1. Coziest Sherpa Throw – You guys!! This throw is amazing & under $30… Such a great cozy gift. Comes in 22 color options. I’m obsessed with mine. 4 size options. Over 5000 reviews with 4.5 stars. Plus you can order it on Amazon prime & get it within a day. Click here to shop the throw.
2. Essential Sherpa Fleece Pullover – SO COZY! This sherpa pullover is on sale right now (under $50!) & it’s one of the hottest items of the season. I love the grey color which has all of the sizes left. Other colors are selling out quickly.. amazing gift idea! Click here to shop the pullover.
3. Tiled Monogram Mug – We have this mug & I love it.. it’s such a cute gift idea and perfect for the holidays. A great size for coffee/hot cocoa. Less than $15! People love personalized gifts. Click here to shop the mug.
4. Faux Fur Pom Beanie – Emma and I both have this beanie.. it’s so cute and cozy. Under $30 and we love the price. Extremely warm.. we wore ours in Beijing in November and we were never cold! 8 color options. Click here to shop.
5. Cozy Lodge Moccasin Slippers – I just ordered a new pair of these.. I get a new pair every year. So soft & cozy! I love this new flannel pattern. They are on sale today (30% off by using code friends – or sign in and get 40% off by using code family)… a must-buy! Makes a great gift. Click here to shop the slippers.
6. Fuzzy Socks – This is a great Amazon find.. $12.99 for 5-pack of cozy fuzzy socks. 5 different “theme” & color options.. perfect stocking stuffer or gift for yourself/neighbor/friend. Click here to shop these fuzzy socks.
7. Apple AirPods with Charging Case – Emma uses these basically every single day.. such a great gift. Perfect for someone who loves to listen to music/cozy up at home watching movies or YouTube videos. These are currently on sale. Click here to shop the AirPods.
8. Flannel PJ Set – I’m obsessed with these Pjs! There are so many color & pattern options available and at a great price… under $35. Perfect time to stock up on cute pjs for Christmas day/just cozying up during the Winter months. Click here to shop the pj set.
10. Homesick Candles – Hand-poured soy wax candles in a sweet nostalgic way.. each candle (whether a state or a city) has it’s own scent profile. They were formulated with input from locals in each state or city for authentic aromas. Handmade in the US. Love this concept! $30 each. Click here to shop the state themed homesick candles or click here to shop the city themed homesick candles.
11. The Year of Cozy Book – An adorable coffee table book with recipes & projects to provide inspiration this holiday season & all year long. Organized by months of the year and by categories such as “Live,” “Do,” and “Make”! Love the concept. Click here to shop the book.
12. The Oversized Blanket Sweatshirt – So… Emma & I just bought 2 of these for ourselves and I bought a few for my friends as gifts. LOL! This idea is the ultimate cozy lounge pullover. It’s seriously the best thing ever.. funny gag gift as well for the holidays. It’s also under $40. Comes in 6 colors. Click here to shop the sweatshirt.
13. Rose Gold Apple iPad – By far one of the best gifts of the season.. a great gift for the homebody. We all have iPads over here and can’t imagine life without them – at home, when we travel, to watch movies/shows, to read.. the best ever. On sale currently as well. Click here to shop the iPad.
14. Marble Diffuser – Emma loves having her diffuser on when she’s relaxing at home or working from home. It makes your space smell like a spa! Under $25.. comes in 2 color options. Love this minimalistic and pretty look of this one. Amazon prime so get it in one day. Click here to shop.
15. Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa – The BEST hot chocolate mix ever. Our whole family is obsessed! It’s so yummy and delicious.. definitely an amazing gift for the family, hostess gift or for a friend. A must-try if you haven’t before. Click here to shop the hot cocoa.
16. Bath Bomb Gift Set – Emma is obsessed with these bath bombs! She buys this set every couple of months & uses them up. Best part is? The price.. she used to use Lush but those are so pricy. This 12-pack is under $30. Over 5,000 reviews with 5/5 stars. Prime shipping so you can receive it in 1-day! Click here to shop.
17. Silk Skinny Scrunchies – If you like to sleep with your hair tied back, these scrunchies won’t break your hair! Plus this holiday set in an “ornament” is adorable. Perfect stocking stuffer..$25. Click here to shop.
Hope this gift guide for the cozy girl helped you out with Christmas & holiday gifts! I’m adding a men’s & tech gift guide this week so stay tuned for those.. Jeff is currently writing them and everything looks great.
Click here to see more holiday posts from me.
Check out my Holiday Gift Guides:
- Click here for my Gift Guide for the Cozy Girl/Homebody.
- Click here for Jeff’s Cookware Gift Guide.
- Click here for the best Hostess Gifts.
More Holiday Content You’ll Love:
- Click here to see my Red & Gold Christmas Tree Decor.
- Click here to see my Cozy Family Room Holiday Decor//Green, Gold & White Christmas Tree.
- Click here for my Holiday Decor Sources 2018.