Every year I get a lot of questions about my Christmas decor.. Where do I find everything, when is the best time to shop, etc. To make it easier on everyone this year I’ve decided to pull together all my holiday decor sources from 2018 in 1 big post. So much easier don’t you think? Quite a few of the decorations that I used last year are still available and for the items that aren’t, I’m finding similar and linking those as well. It’s crazy how fast things sell out so I want you to be as prepared as possible. I know how frustrating it can be trying to search through all the sites looking for what you want.
I love Christmas and decorating my home is something that I really look forward to doing every year.. even before I became a blogger. We have friends over constantly and Emma & Jeff love seeing the house all lit up and decorated to the hilt. Jeff is always such a sport, helping me pull everything out and we make the entire process fun. One thing you’ll notice about my Christmas looks.. I love mixing it up each year. While one year I may go all blush, the next may be full of reds and greens. Changing things keeps the holidays fun and I wouldn’t have it any other way. :)
Below I’ve sorted my holiday decor down by room, and all of the links and sources are available for you in each category! Let me know in the comments if I didn’t link something that you’re looking for specifically – I’ll try to find it. xx
Shop my family room holiday decor
- The flocked Christmas tree is from Balsam Hill. Click here to shop it – it’s currently on sale. A little on the pricy end, I’ve linked more flocked holiday trees below to provide some options.
- The Christmas Tree Pedestal (made specifically for Christmas trees) is unfortunately not available this year. I love this Christmas tree urn from Ballard Designs though! Click here for that.
Shop Christmas Trees:
Shop my kitchen holiday decor
Shop my Dining Room Holiday Decor
- My ‘Charlie Brown’ style Christmas trees are from Balsam Hill. Click here to shop those trees. They are on sale right now! Click here for the jeweled Christmas tree garlands that I draped across both trees.
Shop my Living Room & Bannister Holiday Decor
- We got rid of this tree after the holidays (It made a mess!) but it was from Lowe’s. We’re replacing with another Balsam Hill tree!
- The Christmas Tree Pedestal (made specifically for Christmas trees) is a piece I’ve had for 10 years from Frontgate. This is a similar urn that is almost exactly the same from Frontgate – click here. I painted mine white, which you can do I love this Christmas tree urn from Ballard Designs as well! Click here for that.
Shop my Guest Bedroom Holiday Decor
Shop my holiday front porch decor:
Hope you enjoyed this throwback post filled with all of my past holiday decor! It’s so much fun looking back year after year to see what I’ve done differently. Let me know what you think in the comments below. :)
Click here to see more home decor content from me!