Hi friends! Everyone and their mother has been asking me what some of my favorite gifts are this season… so over the next week or two I’m going to be pulling together several gift guides. Today’s is gifts under $50. I don’t know about you, but there are so many people I need to buy gifts for, and I try to keep within my budget. The best part about finding gifts now, is that you have plenty of selections still available.. not everything is sold out yet. As we speak, I am writing another gift guide for gifts under $100 – stay tuned for that. Hope this helps you with your holiday gifting needs.. hugs.
1. For the girl who’s always a little chilly – this fleece throw blanket is the perfect solution. I love how the throw washes.
2. I’m PJ-Obsessed & this set is the cutest for any cold month. I could lounge in these all day long.
3. After a stressful day, I love using this Lavender fur neck pillow. So relaxing!
4. This doormat is perfect for anyone who loves to welcome their friends and neighbors with a sweet greeting.
5. Hands down our favorite Hot Cocoa ever.. enough said.
6. The “Love you to the moon and back.” cuff is one of four bracelets, each with a different quote. Comes in 3 different metals and I need all 4. Love the positive messages.
7. This $15 beanie saved me while I was in Beijing.. I never felt more cozy in freezing temps.
8. At 50% off, the Urban Decay Ultimate Basics Palette is a great deal & is $27 – has all my fave neutrals in one container.
9. I recently received one of Gray Malin’s prints and I’m obsessed. This coffee table book is a collection of some of his most popular images – perfect ‘Escape’ and conversation piece.
10. Who doesn’t love a pair of cozy slippers, and at $17.99 you can’t beat these. Plus they have adorable pom-poms.
11. I bought some of these classic monogram necklaces for Emma in gold and silver, and she loves them. I need one too!
12. I have this candle sitting in my bedroom and love the copper accent.
Click here if you’d like to see another gift guide with gifts for men, women, kids, and the home.
**This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience.**