It’s Thanksgiving week and there are just 34 days ’til Christmas! Can you believe it?! The holidays are one of my favorite times of the year for so many different reasons. It’s not only the message and meaning that I love but the time spent with family. Plus, it’s also the week that Jeff and I got married. So much love for December…
This year I’m thrilled to announce that I’m taking part in a special Holiday Gift Guide Blog Hop with some of your other favorite home bloggers… We are focusing on 4 different gift categories: Gifts For Women, Men, Kids, and Home. Shopping for gifts is one of my favorite things to do during the holidays and I had so much fun selecting each of the items. All of the following gifts below are must-buy Christmas presents for 2017. You can’t go wrong with any of them! :)
- The ‘Best of Lip Toppers Minis Gift Set’ by Jouer is the perfect gift for any woman who loves beauty and makeup products. I have it and love the added sheen. So pretty!
- The gorgeous 25 Landeau Rose Bouquet displayed in the signature Landeau Parisian-inspired hat box container looks so luxurious and elegant.. The entire arrangement makes such a statement and with 6 different colors there is something for everyone and every occasion.
- The fuzzy wraps from Nordic Beach come in 6 different colors, and are ‘oh so soft’. My favorite wrap to grab as I take Maggie for a walk on these colder days and nights. Use code KRISTY30 for 30% off and free shipping.
- I love the Rebecca Minkoff brand, and this adorable leather crossbody bag comes in 5 different colors. I have two, and they are so versatile.
- A soft robe for the woman who loves to relax and feel cozy around the house.. this robe from Make + Model is under $60 and a personal favorite.
- UGG Slippers and winter go hand in hand. We’ve been buying these since they first came out and I can’t imagine winter without them… I love the sweet pom-poms and every color.
- Luxury at it’s finest.. this Halogen Cashmere Scarf will keep you warm all winter long..
- Loving the price and the smells of these luxury candles.. Bourbon Vanilla by Voluspa is amazing.
- 12 Nights of Wine gift box from VINEBOX is a must-have holiday present for any man who loves a nice glass of wine.. or 12. With every glass you get to experience a variety of red and white wines from European Vineyards.. Jeff loves this gift!
- This cool Patagonia pull-over is warm, cozy, and perfect for the wintertime and spring.
- New Year’s is just around the corner… The FitBit is a great way to kick off a healthy New Year!
- These Nike running shoes are not only perfect for working out, but also for casual wear as well. This gift would be great for the summer if you decide to go somewhere like the Holiday Inn Resort Beach House on Hilton Head Island on vacation.
- Bose Headphones are some of the best on the market, and now they are bluetooth accessible. No more cords! If you’re not sure which headphones to buy, then it might be helpful or you to read this headphone buyers guide.
- This Art of Shaving Kit is perfect if your man likes to pamper himself a bit.. Emma gave this to her boyfriend last year and he loved it.
- UGG sweats are one of Jeff’s favorites. Not only are they comfortable but they are stylish as well.
- If you’ve ever wanted to give the gift of coffee, now is the time. This Nespresso machine is 43% off, and it comes in 4 cool colors. Jeff has this exact machine in his office!
- I’m obsessed with this Oversized Cozy Coat from Hudson + Hobbs.. they have the most fashionable and adorable kids clothes at a great price point. Perfect for your little one during the cold months.
- This soft and cuddly elephant is such a fun gift for kids. Not only does it flap it’s ears to a song when it’s right foot is squeezed but it plays a game of peek-a-boo when you push it’s left foot. ‘Flappy the Elephant’ Musical Elephant is the sweetest little toy.
- The Trooper Bot Robot is perfect for any child who is interested in robotics or academic fun.
- Love these Waterproof Disney Booties for puddle jumping.. so sweet.
- This Diaper Backpack comes in 6 colors and is such an update look for the average babybag.
- Have a boy who loves to build? This ‘Lightning McQueen Kit’ from Disney’s Cars is a fun take on the average puzzle.
- Love these Comfy Sweatpants from Hudson + Hobbs for the boy who loves to be cozy around the house. Take 30% off entire order with Promo Code: Kristy30 Good until December 27th.
- Do you remember your first purse? It’s a right of passage to give a little girl a “My First Purse” Play Set, and I love the light pink and the modern take on this kit with the cell phone.
- Many of you know how much I love Lauren Marttila Photography and that I have two of her prints in my home. She just came out with a “Shelfie” line of her photos in frames, and are the perfect size to fit on a shelf. Such a perfect gift idea!
- I’m throw obsessed and can never have too many… Artizen Home has the most gorgeous line of cable knit throws, in almost every color under the rainbow. I especially love their Chunky Knit Merino Wool Large Thow. It’s beautiful draped on a chair or bed. Get 20% off by using the discount code KristyWicks20 at checkout.
- One of my all-time favorite scents of home soaps and lotions is the ‘Frosted Clove’ from Williams-Sonoma. This cute gift set is the perfect present for a girlfriend.. or yourself!
- A “Cuddle Up” Faux Fur Throw Heart Shaped Pillow? Yes please!! This soft pillow comes in white and blush and makes the perfect accent for any space.
- I love to try different candles.. this mini-tin candle gift set is a great gift for the girl who just can’t get enough.
- Marble is one of my favorites.. the ‘Cheers’ Marble and Copper Board with a Knife is an adorable gift year round.
- I still love a hand written note. This classic, clean, monogrammed card set with a touch of rose gold from Carde Blanche is perfect. Use code MERRY10 for 10% off.
- This two-toned basket from Serena and Lily is perfect for someone who loves home decor. I use mine for throws, magazines, and more.
You can find so many more inspiring gift ideas from my talented blogger friends also taking part in the hop… Click below and check them out!
For more gift ideas you can also click here and look at my shop page here.
Four Generations One Roof | Z Design At Home | Claire Brody Designs |
Haneen’s Haven | Addison’s Wonderland | House of Hargrove |
Homestories A to Z | Kristy Wicks | A Blissful Nest
**This post is sponsored by numerous companies and it contains affiliate links for your convenience.**
13 thoughts on “Best Holiday Gift Guide 2017”
Hands down Landeau! I’m biased, this is my best friends son’s business! Happy to see it on your gift guide ?
That’s so exciting Vicki! Trevor is incredible and I love his gorgeous flowers. :) Hugs and thanks so much for dropping by! xx
Thanks Alex! :)
Any suggestion for gift baskets? I’m in Canada but would like to send something to my family that is in Mesa so I don’t have to pay extra for shipping. Just not sure what company to use since I am not from there. Thanks!
Hi Janice, I looked online and it looks like most gift basket companies don’t charge for shipping. If you are in Canada and use a US company I would think you are good to go? Hugs! xo
Your choice is so unique. Thanks for sharing these beautiful collection. I would love to suggest handmade olive wood gifts here. They will give different look to your home on Christmas.