Spring break is one of my favorite times of the year for a getaway. The days begin to get a little longer and the weather starts to warm just a bit. Everyone begins planning their getaways and with schools taking their week long breaks, we’re always looking forward to fun family trips… preferably somewhere warm and tropical. :) After wearing layers all winter long I’m always excited to begin looking for something new to wear on our trips!
Whether I’m heading to the beach or dinner, I’m always looking for the cutest outfits. My favorite pieces usually include a new swimsuit or two, a coverup, a few dresses and almost always, a new bag. :) If I’m being completely honest… a pair of sandals and flip flops too.
Retail therapy is real!
Today I compiled a list of my favorite Spring Break/ resort wear picks for this year. We are heading to Europe on a week long cruise with friends in April and I need new clothes! I’m excited to find a few new pieces to add to my wardrobe to take me through the season. :)
- Delilah One-Piece – Oh my gosh! How cute is this suit?! Love the ruffle details and the gorgeous blue color.. Becca is one of my favorite swimwear brands.. This suit is adorable on it’s own or when paired with a pair of palazzo pants or cute coverup. I love it. Click here to shop the suit.
- Madewell Striped One-Piece – Living for this striped suit.. the colors are beautiful and the price is just right. Vertical stripes always look amazing on everyone.. Click here to shop the suit.
- Show & Tell One-Piece Swimsuit – Another one of my favorite suits by Becca.. Love the lace detail and the plunge of the neckline.. The strappy ties on the back hold everything in perfectly. Important if you are large busted like me. Definitely worth a try-on! Click here to shop the suit.
- Little Black Swimsuit – Everyone needs an inexpensive black suit! I love the classic style of this piece.. The simplicity of it makes it the perfect suit to pair with any coverup. Timeless, it comes in red and blue as well. Just $24! CAn’t beat that! Click here to shop the suit.
- V-Neck Coverup – I love little lacy coverups like this.. It’s also on sale at such a low price! Great coverage for heading down to the pool. Click here to shop the beach coverup.
- Blue Maxi Coverup – The price of this coverup is amazing! It’s a must-have for both the pool and beach. Love the length and the rich color. Click here to shop the maxi.
- Gypsy Halter Jumpsuit – How adorable is this coverup? Perfect for a boat day or a day when you’re running around before heading to the pool or beach. Love the colors too! Click here to shop the jumpsuit.
- OFF THE SHOULDER COVER-UP DRESS– This coverup looks so comfortable and great for an everyday pool or beach look. Very casual! Click here to shop the dress.
- Crochet Wedges – I am OBSESSED with these wedges so much I purchased them for my cruise! They are THE cutest crochet shoe and a must-buy for vacation. Love! Click here to shop the wedge.
- Tory Burch Miller Sandal – Probably the best sandal of all time.. We have talked about our love for these sandals on the blog constantly.. We always bring them on any vacation and I love them so much I own them in 2 different colors. Super comfortable. Click here to shop the sandal.
- Strappy Espadrille Sandal – Love the look of these shoes for Spring/Summer. I’m always searching for shoes that are cute yet also comfy and these fit both categories. Perfect for an excursion or a day spent exploring! Click here to shop the shoe.
- Havaiana Flip Flops – A seasonal must buy and the most comfy flip flops on the market. Love this leopard pattern & the price! I own 3 different pairs I love them that much. The gold straps also make this pair versatile enough to go with anything. Click here to shop the shoes.
- Relaxed Black Maxi – Love the look and style of this dress.. casual yet dressy in all black. It’s something you can wear again & again. Click here to shop the black maxi.
- Feminine Button Down – I really like the look of button down dresses and this dress screams vacation vibes to me. It comes in a few color options too. Love the little tie sleeves! Click here to shop.
- Little Red Dress – This look is perfect for a dinner and walk along the ocean.. it’s beautiful and would look great on so many different body types. Love the pattern… so pretty. Click here to shop.
- Casual Everyday Dress – This maxi dress is casual yet still so cute. Perfect for a hot pool/beach day. Click here to shop the dress!
- Packable Straw Tote – Obsessing over how perfect this bag is for spring break! Natural woven straw bags are always popular and this shape is the perfect size to fit all your necessities. I also love that this bag isn’t bulky like many others so you can easily pack this tote in your suitcase. Click here to shop the tote.
- Pink Rayban Sunnies – Loving the pink hue on this pair of sunglasses. The trend is everywhere you look nowadays and when paired with the classic aviator style – a must have. Super stylish from spring through summer. Click here to shop.
- Calypso Tassel Earrings – Total resort vibes with these earrings! Absolutely gorgeous and they come in a few different color options. The white is my absolute favorite. Click here to shop.
- Straw Hat – This hat is timeless and a best-seller for very good reasons… It squishes down to a small size making it perfect for packing and it’s brim keeps the sun out of your eyes when laying on the beach! Click here to shop.
- Marble Packing Cube Set – You know how much I love packing cubes. Everyone needs a few. Your vacations will never be the same once you discover their benefits. I love this set.. it’s adorable and a must have for any traveler. Click here to shop.
So many great things! Remember… everything sells out quickly this time of year so jump on what you can while things are still available. :)
Click here to see more travel posts.