Every May Nordstrom launches it’s Half Yearly Sale and I’m thrilled to announce that it’s in full swing from now until June 3rd.. I love this sale!! It’s of the biggest of the year and I’m always ready and willing to participate. (sorry Jeff!) There are so many amazing items for sale, from jeans to sandals, dresses and more – all at prices that everyone can afford. Today I’ve pulled together my favorites along with other Memorial Weekend Sales that you shouldn’t miss at the end of this post. I love this time of year!! Have fun shopping and getting ready for the busiest time of the year. Summer!
Click here to shop the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale or check out the collages below to see some of my favorites.
- Knotty Crop Tee – This is the cutest top for working out. Pair it with high-waisted yoga pants and it’s under $30. Click here to shop.
- Retreat Cutout Tee – Love this long-sleeve top for anything.. yoga to running. Sometimes I can get cold at the gym so this top is perfect when I’m doing light cardio. It comes in a peach color & black. (& it’s under $30!) Click here to shop.
- Energy Burst Tank – Not only is the back super cute, but the paneling on the front hides your tummy strategically a with stretchy material too. I love workout tanks like this and wear them 24/7. It also comes in black & white. Click here to shop.
- Eccentric Seamless Tank – I’m obsessed with the blue color of this tank, and the “cooling material” that helps you feel better when you work out. It also helps keep you in because of the higher neckline on this tank. Plus it’s only $23! Click here to shop.
- Mélange High-Waist Leggings – Subtle print on these grey leggings is just adorable but not too over-the-top. The comfortable waistband will keep everything in too. Can’t believe this pair is only $38. Click here to shop.
- Good Sport High-Waisted Leggings – Both Emma and I have these leggings and we love the look and feel of them when we’re working out. They are trendy with the mesh cut-outs but they aren’t too revealing. Plus they come sized in XX-Small through XX-Large so these are very size-inclusive. They come in the grey shown above but also a green & a black. Click here to shop.
- Get In Line High Waist Leggings – 4 different fabrics are sewn into these leggings.. so when you workout you can look so cute! Love the blues on this pair, and the sizes range from XX-Small through XX-Large. Click here to shop.
- Bodywave Leggings – A slight contemporary pattern on this pair of leggings but it isn’t too distracting – plus the color combo is beautiful. Click here to shop.
- Beauty Within Tank – This tank comes with a built-in bra (I LOVE these kinds of tanks) plus the mesh crossover straps in the back are very comfortable. The sizes are going fast in this one. (Out of large & xxlarge) Click here to shop.
- Ava Tee – If you like to look cute when you work out, but you don’t want to wear a tank – you can still go for the classic tee. This top comes in 3 colors, and it has a longer hem on the back provided for extra coverage. It’s stretchy and super comfy (Emma has this top). Click here to shop.
- Vertigo Crop Leggings – I happen to LOVE crop leggings, they are comfortable and sometimes the longer leggings make me hot if I’m working out hard. Love the color on this pair. They come in sizes xx-small through xx-large. Click here to shop.
- Well Played Zip Fleece Hoodie – This jacket is perfect for early morning runs, heading off to the gym, or even just casual errands/hanging out. It comes in 3 color options and is comfortable & light. Click here to shop.
1. Cold Shoulder Dress – I am loving the shirt dress trend with buttoning all the way down the front – but with the cold shoulder look this dress is even cuter. I love the pink color too – I ordered it. Plus the price is SO good. Click here to shop.
2. Twist Back Tee – A classic tee with a pretty back cutout. This tee is only $14 – so it’s definitely a wardrobe essential but the back cutout makes it different. It also comes in 4 color combos. Click here to shop.
3. Stretch Ankle Skinny Jeans – These jeans are amazing. They are SO comfortable and they come in every size up to a size 18 in both regular and petite sizing! Love when brands are size inclusive. There are also 9 color options to choose from. Click here to shop.
4. Ella Drop Earrings – Kendra Scott is one of my favorite brands, and whenever anything goes on sale I make sure to snag everything. Emma has tons of pieces and collects them so she got this pair that is 60% off. These earrings are only $29 – and are SO cute. They come in 3 color options but are going quick! Click here to shop.
5. Hidden Sandal – These sandals are Steve Madden & they are only $39… such a good deal. I can’t even believe it! They are perfect for summer (come in 5 color options) and still have most of the sizes. You can’t beat that. They would look so cute with a dress or a pair of jeans with a little top. Click here to shop.
6. Tory Burch Shoulder Bag – I am officially obsessed with this purse. I have a version that looks similar to it, but this is way cute. The pink color mixed with the gold chain combo is perfect. It also has interior organizers. Click here to shop.
7. AG Super Skinny Jeans – Anytime AG jeans are on sale, I jump at the chance to order. They are also extremely flattering, comfortable, and don’t wear out. It’s one of the best jean brands sold at Nordstrom in my opinion, and I’m a huge fan of the brand. I love the rips in these because they are understated, and the blue jean color is perfect for summer. Click here to shop.
8. Ruffle Sleeve Tee – This has been one of my favorite t-shirts this season because of the fit and versatility. Other ruffle tees that I’ve seen are way too over the top and look ridiculous on. This top is both comfortable, and is an easy fit. Basically everyone can wear! And it’s only $29. Click here to shop.
9. Off the Shoulder Dress – Emma and I both have this dress in various colors and it is SO flattering. Basically every body type can rock this cute dress. We both bought it for full-price so getting it 40% off is such a steal. It also comes in 5 color options. Click here to shop.
11. Raw Edge Side Slit Tee – I’ve been sharing this tee all spring season but I honestly think everyone should own this top. It’s comfortable, looks SO good on everyone, and the colors are classic neutrals & you can’t go wrong. It’s also only $14!!! Click here to shop.
12. Vince Camuto Slip-on Sneaker – I’m obsessed with this pair of sneakers because of the easy comfort they provide. Plus the price is on point! ($59) – And they come in 4 color options. Click here to shop.
Memorial Weekend Sales
I decided to add all the BEST sales of the weekend here.. you can use it as a guide for where to shop this weekend.
- Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale – One of the best sales of the year where 1000s of items are up to 40% of at Nordstrom. Click here to shop.
- LOFT – 40% off everything using code “LONGWKND” Click here to shop.
- Baublebar – Everything up to 70% off! Click here to shop.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off everything using code “SOREADY” Click here to shop.
- J. Crew – 40% off everything using code “GETAWAY” Click here to shop.
- J. Crew Factory – 50% off EVERYTHING & 50% off Clearance! Use code “WINWIN” Click here to shop.
- Anthropologie – 40% off Sale & 20% off Furniture. Click here to shop.
- Shopbop – 40% off sale! One of their best sales of the year. Click here to shop.
- Saks Fifth – Up to 40% off “Designer Sale” Click here to shop.
- Pottery Barn – Up to 30% off everything in store using code “SAVEMORE”. Click here to shop.
- West Elm – Up to 30% off everything in store using code “SAVEMORE”. Click here to shop.
Hope you all have a great weekend spent with family and friends.. see you next week!
This post contains affiliate links.