Good Morning coffee lovers everywhere…
Sooooo many of you have been asking me to write a post about my coffee maker. As many of you may already know, (if you watch my morning IG coffee making stories) I can’t imagine beginning the day without my
cup (more like cups) of joe. Coffee makes me so happy. I’m not a morning person by nature (like my hubby) so believe me when I say… every. cup. of coffee is needed. I need my fuel. :) Do you drink a ton of coffee every morning like I do? If so.. what coffee maker do you have? Let me know in the comment section below at the end of this post.
Recently our old coffee maker stopped working… It was perfect timing as Jeff had been eyeing a new coffee maker online at neptune coffee and at his favorite store, Williams Sonoma. You know how much Jeff loves everything high tech… this machine has all the bells and whistles. Not only does it make espressos, cappuccinos, lattes and more… it froths the milk for you and it grinds the beans. It’s fast and yes, it’s a bit loud like all machines that grind beans, but it’s soooo easy to clean and it beats hitting Starbucks on those cold lazy mornings. I just love having my coffee at home. It’s relaxing, so much cheaper in the long run and I feel it tastes better too. I control everything. How much milk I need, if I want another shot of espresso, etc. Another reason I’m obsessed with this machine? I can make a specialty cup of coffee for everyone who visits and all I have to do is push a button. It’s worth every penny and then some.
Our coffee maker is the Saeco Pico Barristo. We purchased it at Williams Sonoma. (this isn’t sponsored by the way) They always carry a great selection of machines and when they have their big sales it’s our favorite time to buy large purchases like this.
via Williams Sonoma
Watch the video below from Williams Sonoma to learn a little more about our favorite coffee maker ~
Tips for our favorite coffee maker ~
- Change your milk out entirely and clean the milk container weekly (always return the milk to the refrigerator between coffees)
- We like to leave a little silver pitcher or cup underneath the spout at all times so that when the machine turns itself off, any water that washes through falls into the cup rather than in the tray below. This just keeps everything a little cleaner.
- I like to clean out the tray and the excess grinds every other day or so (depending on how many times you end up using it) to also keep the machine in great condition. I simply use a brush and dish soap.
- We use filtered water but the coffee maker also has a built-in filter which makes it convenient
- Follow all instructions in the manual for cleaning and maintenance
If you can’t already tell.. we LOVE this machine. We haven’t had any issues yet and everyone can’t believe how great the milk frother works. The coffee really does look and taste just like the coffees I receive at Starbucks and elsewhere.
Do you have a favorite type of coffee? Jeff loves a cappuccino while I love a cappuccino with an extra shot of espresso. ;) Emma on the other hand loves Café Americano. We purchase almost all of our beans at Starbucks and we don’t have a favorite as we like mixing things up all the time.
I’m not only a coffee drinker, but I’m a love of everything coffee related. I picked out some adorable accessories & mugs to liven up your morning. From coffee cups to cozy slippers, there is a little something for everyone!
Shop the items from the collage in the boutique below:
*This post contains affiliate links*