Mother’s Day is such a special day for me. Not only have I been blessed with having the most amazing mom and mother-in-law ever..but now I’m a mom myself. So lucky! My mom has played a huge part in my life… she has set the best example on everything – from parenting to making my house a home, and even looking cute at all times. While we both love a good sale, my mom has taught me the importance of finding something that can also outlast the test of time. I try to pass that on to Emma. The best part of Mother’s Day is that anything goes. You can give a mix of classic and fun. I always try to look for things that my mom may not have or know about. Today I have pulled together a few of my favorite finds in a little Mother’s Day Fashion Gift Guide for you and all the moms in your life.
We have a two weeks left to shop til we drop… for Mom’s. :) I’ll be adding more gift guides over the next week including some home decor related & other fun ideas… so stay tuned!
- Best Boyfriend Lounge Pants – I am so obsessed with these sweats! Both Emma & I have them and think they make the perfect gift.. (I gave a pair to Emma for Christmas and she loves them). They come in black & grey. Click here to snag a pair for your loved one.
- Diamond Hoop Ring – Emma’s boyfriend gave her a beautiful Monica Vinader Ring for Valentine’s Day and it’s one of her most beloved pieces. This ring has real diamonds, yet the price is right! It comes in rose gold (pictured), silver, or gold. Click here to shop.
- Elaina Bracelet – We LOVE Kendra Scott & one of our favorite pieces is this delicate bracelet that comes in over 26 different stones + metals. This piece is just $50, yet looks and feels at least 2x the price. Click here to shop.
- Gingham Pajama Set – Who doesn’t love PJs? Plus – gingham is the hottest print for the spring/summer season. This set comes in pink, black, and green. Click here to shop.
- Tory Burch Flat Sandal – Both Emma and I have a pair of these sandals, and they are both comfy and adorable. Your mom will love them whether she’s into labels or not, because everyone needs a high-end “flip-flop” that will last multiple seasons. Comes in colors like pink, white, black, and poppy. Click here to shop.
- Tory Burch Leather Crossbody Tote – This cute crossbody bag is not only cute, but also 30% off! Love the tassels hanging off the side. Comes in white, sand, navy, and red. Click here to shop.
- Initial Pendant Necklace – One of the gift’s I’ve always treasured is a beautiful initial necklace given to me by my daughter. Whether you want to send your mom or MIL her initials, or the letter “M” for mom, she will love the sentiment. Comes in all letters and metals. (rose gold, silver, and gold) Click here to shop.
- Gabriela Fringe Earrings – These earrings are giving me total vacation vibes.. especially for $48. They come in 7 colors including the adorable multi-colored style seen above. Click here to shop.
- Floral Pajamas – One of the comfiest pairs of PJs ever! Plus the pattern will make your mom swoon.. everyone loves florals during spring. This pair of PJs also comes in 6 different colors. Click here to shop.
- Long Sleeve Tee – We love the length on this Free People tee, and think your mom will too! It’s soft + thin and perfect for the warm spring/summer weather. It comes in 7 colors too. Click here to shop.
- Beaded Tassel Colorblock Scarf – A gift that everyone can appreciate is an elegant scarf in bright and beautiful colors. The beading and tassels add a fun twist to the classic scarf.. This scarf can be worn either around the neck or tied to a bag for a little extra detail. It also comes in an orange/pink color, and and a blue color. Click here to shop.
- Hobo Bag – This tote is TOO cute. It comes in a beautiful blush color (black too!) and it’s just $65. The gold hardware adds a trendy twist to the classic bag that any mother would love. Click here to shop.
- Rose Gold Scallop Sandal – I love this sandal because the heel is not too tall, and the straps provide a “barely there” look without being uncomfortable. We think the scallop is the cutest part to this shoe. The sandal comes in 6 different colors also. Soooo good! Click here to shop.
- Cat Eye Sunglasses – Both Emma and I own a pair of cat eye sunglasses. They are always a staple and classic in both shape and design. This pair comes in black and tortoise shell. Click here to shop.
- Peplum Tee – We love this peplum tee not only because of how comfortable and cute the fit is, but because it’s also 30% off & under $15. Love that this top is flattering for all body types! Perfect little something special that you can add to your Mom’s gift bag. Click here to shop.
What are you getting your mom or a loved one for Mother’s Day? Let us know in the comments below!
You know how much I love a good sale.. LOFT currently has a huge sale with 50% off sale items + 40% off full-priced items. Click here to shop through my favorites.
I also just added a page on my favorite new Nordstrom markdowns. I have listed some of my favorite styles & brands (such as Kate Spade, J.Crew, Tory Burch, and more!) Click here to see all.
Kristy & Emma
This post contains affiliate links.