Hi everyone! Emma here. Hope you’ve had a great week so far. I’ve been extremely busy with school and my boyfriend’s birthday, so I didn’t get the chance to write a ‘Shopping Monday’s with Emma’ post this week. I hope this makes up for it!
I picked out some fun fashion and home decor finds that I found on Nordstrom in the Fall 2017 and the New Arrivals section.
For fashion, the colors I’m loving are black, grey, and shades of red/maroon. Buffalo check is in along with the peplum sleeves which I absolutely have fallen in love with and incorporated in tons of my outfits. I’m also a fan of the crossbody bags.. and the Tory Burch Bag is just gorgeous.
Click the links below to shop
1. Lucky Brand Yesterr Wedge Bootie
2. Tory Burch McGraw Leather Shoulder Bag
3. Lulus Own the Night Strapless Maxi Dress
4. Sanctuary Nightscape Plaid Ruffle Cuff Shirt
5. Kenneth Cole New York Wool Blend Maxi Wrap Coat
6. Steve Madden Carrson Sandal
9. LEITH Chenille Blouson Cardigan
As for home decor, I’m super into neutrals for fall. I’m loving the different metals with shades of white and grey. Pops of orange are fun too, because what is fall without a little bit of the fun color? The fall truck accent pillow is adorable and perfect for a chair or couch during the autumn season.
Click on the links below to shop
2. Capri Blue ‘Gilded Muse Collection’ Candle
4. Friends Gather Here Dish Towel
6. Uttermost Brayden Small Arch Mirror
8. Roseanna Porcelain Alphabet Trinket Tray
Have a great rest of your week and have fun decorating for fall!