GIVEAWAY CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR ENTERING!
Congratulations to our winner Kay Meyer from @sevensisterdesigns
Nothing gets me more excited for the holidays than giving gifts. This year has been rewarding on so many different levels. I love the connection I have with all my readers and followers and wanted to share a little ‘holiday fun’ with all of you.
I decided to host a giveaway with some of my favorite items as a thank you to all of you for your support and friendship. If you watch my Instagram Stories then you’re probably familiar with most of these items and brands.
Contents of this Giveaway:
- Nordic Beach Cozy Jacket in either Red Velvet or Pink Heaven (Your choice) – You know how much I love this jacket! It’s super cozy & perfect for the cold weather, whether inside or out. I walk Maggie in it every single day and Jeff calls me his “marshmallow sidekick” ;)
- Rebecca Minkoff Leather Wristlet – I just purchased the grey version of this and used it in Hawaii. If I had found the blush color first I would have purchased it instead. The color is a blush/nude which I love for everyday wear.
- Kendra Scott Elton Station Cuff Bracelet in Iridescent Druzy/Gold – I bought this exact bracelet for Emma for her birthday this year, and she wears it all the time. Anything Kendra Scott is a favorite in our family!
- Clinique ‘More than Moisture’ Set – I love a good moisturizer in the winter and this is the best. The chubby stick in the set is one I also have and the color is the perfect sheer tone.
- Feather Plush Throw in White from Nordstrom – If you come into my house, I’m going to be handing you a throw the second you walk through the door. ;)
- Glamglow ‘Let it Glow!’ Travel Set – Glamglow is by far the best face mask product on the market right now, and Emma recommended this set to try it out before you splurge for the big pack.
- Beauty Blender Makeup Sponge Applicator – I talked about this in my IG stories this week as a ‘must-have’ for flawless makeup application. It’s a staple for anyone who loves makeup.
- Voluspa Blanc Saijo Persimmon Candle – Love this candle & have one in my powder room.
- Rose All Day Candy Bento Box by Sugarfina – Emma turned me on to these gummy bears and I’m hooked. Love Sugarfina!
- Nadri Round Stud Earrings – I love the twist on the traditional diamond stud. So pretty and you can wear these with anything.
- ‘Celebrate Everything’ by Darcy Miller — Founding Editor of Martha Stewart Wedding writes a book on party planning. – I bought this book to help with ideas for a few parties and blog posts – and it’s helped me so much. I love it for inspiration.
- 6-piece Nail File Set from Danielle Creations – So cute!
- L’Occtaine Verbena Festive Ornament – These sold out quickly this season but I got my hands on a few of these. Verbena is my #1 scent from L’Occtaine and I hope you love it too.
- Floret Farm’s Cut Farm Garden 2018 Daily Planner – I’m going to be organized for 2018 if it kills me. This planner is so beautiful.
- Philosophy Snow Angel Body Wash/Bubble Bath – We have been buying these holiday scents for years as gifts and for ourselves.. They can be used as body wash/shampoo or even bubble bath which we love.
- Two Regal Movie Tickets – Everyone loves going to the movies. Treat yourself to a great flick with a friend.
- Kristin Ess Moisture Hair Set – Lauren Conrad’s main hairstylist came out with a line of hair goodies at Target! We love her vibe on Instagram and her hair inspiration.
Total Retail value over $550
- Follow me on Instagram (@kristywicks)
- Like the post & tag a friend on the Giveaway Instagram Post.
- Subscribe to my blog by entering your name and email at the bottom of this blog post. (You only will receive an e-mail once per week featuring the highlights of my recent posts)
- Comment on this blog post with your favorite holiday movie and your Instagram username. ;) Mine is The Holiday, followed by Love Actually, Sleepless in Seattle, and The Polar Express.
Giveaway ends on December 25th at 11:59 PST. Winner will be selected at random and will be announced on this blog post as well as on Instagram on December 26th.
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!
This giveaway was sponsored by me, but this post does contain affiliate links for your convenience.