So thrilled to announce that I am partnering with Hazel Candle Co. on a special collection with some of my favorite scents for the holiday season. Candles play such an important role in my holiday decor and home atmosphere.. many of you know how much I love the ambiance and romance behind candlelight, and the cozy feel candles evoke. In almost every Instagram post, I’ll have a candle somewhere in the foreground or background lighting up the room. I know you all feel the same…
How the Kristy Wicks x Hazel Candle Co. Collection came to be..
Hazel Candle Co. is a San Francisco/Bay Area, CA based company that makes the most incredible candles. I am so inspired by small businesses, and to find that Hazel Candle Co. is located so close to me.. made me more excited. Henry – the founder is so passionate about what he does and the quality of his products that I could not wait to jump on board with his first partnership holiday collection. Hazel Candle Co. stays away from overpowering & artificial scents and instead crafts beautifully smelling high-end, handmade candles. All candles are hand-poured, and filled with 100% natural soy wax made from soy beans grown in the USA. There are no artificial additives, dyes, or harmful chemicals and Henry uses the highest quality essential oils and fragrances. The thing I love about soy wax is that it is clean burning and eco-friendly without any toxins, carcinogens or pollutants like other candles on the shelves. Most store-bought candles are made with paraffin wax, which Hazel Candle Co. proudly stays away from. Paraffin wax contains petrol, which is not only bad for the environment but also for your health! Soy wax also burns up to twice as long as paraffin wax, and is less likely to trigger allergies and health issues. (Important to know if you are migraine-prone, like me!)
Henry sent me all of his holiday candles and asked me to select 4 of my very favorites. I picked 4 that I’m obsessed with.. and I’ve been lighting them this past month non-stop feeling the holiday cheer!!! What are the four holiday scents you ask?
- White Birch. This is my ALL-TIME favorite scent ever. I have faux Christmas trees in my home & as a result miss the natural smell of pine.. this candle brings all of the nostalgia back of a classic holiday. I’ll have this candle burning for hours.
- Top Notes: Pine needles, Eucalyptus, & Cypress.
- Base Notes: Balsam, Tonka, & Cedarwood.
- Christmas in a Jar. I love the spicy, fruity, seasonal smells in the kitchen during the holidays and this candle captures exactly that! Enough said.
- Top Notes: Clove, Orange Zest, Bayberries.
- Base Notes: Apples, Cranberries, Nutmeg.
- Gingerbread Man. While Emma was growing up, she and I would bake gingerbread cookies and laugh for hours in the kitchen. This candle takes me back to those days & fond memories. It smells delicious!
- Top Notes: Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Cardamon
- Base Notes: Ginger, Clove, Caramel, Vanilla.
- Cranberry & Spice. This candle makes me want to light the fire, get under a big cozy blanket and watch a movie! This scent is so inviting and the perfect mix of spices and sweets.
- Top Notes: Cranberry, Clove, Balsam Fir.
- Base Notes: Cinnamon leaf, Plum, Patchouli.
So what is included in the Kristy Wicks collection?
#1. Kristy Wicks Favorites – 4 pack. This pack includes four of my favorite 7.5 ounce soy wax candles from Hazel Candle Co. poured in seasonal frosted glass jars & gold aluminum lid. Candles included are: “Christmas in a Jar”, “White Birch”, “Gingerbread Man”, and “Cranberry & Spice”. Packaged in a craft brown gift box with a white satin bow. This gift set makes the perfect holiday gift for yourself, anyone who loves seasonal scents, likes to entertain, romantic vibes in the home, and more!
#2. Kristy Wicks Favorites – 2 pack. This pack includes two of my 4- favorite 7.5 ounce soy wax candles from Hazel Candle Co. poured in a seasonal frosted glass jar with gold aluminum lid. Candles included are: “Christmas in a Jar” and “White Birch”. Packaged in a craft brown gift box with a white satin bow. This gift set makes the perfect stocking stuffer, teacher gift, housewarming/hostess gift, gift for the boss, and more!
Where to buy?
Click here to shop and view the holiday collection. Shop early while supplies last – limited quantity! International shipping to majority of countries is available! This includes you: Canada, Australia, and U.K.!
Hopefully one of these options will work for you! If you have any questions at all about the candles you are more than welcome to reach out to Henry from Hazel Candle Co. He’s such an incredible person & I’m honored to collaborate with him on this project. Also let me know what you think in the comments below.. do you think you’re going to order one of these gift sets?! Woohoo!