Wow! Fourth of July is coming up SO soon.. we’re excited. What are some of your plans? Sometimes we go to our local fair and watch the fireworks/horse racing.. Other years we’ve gone to friends homes and had a blast BBQing it up. Whatever you end up doing.. make sure to dress up wearing fun spirited colors.
We like to buy outfits specifically for the holiday because everyone ends up taking pictures & we always feel comfortable in something we picked out ahead of time vs something that we threw together last minute. xx
The fun collage above is full of great goodies.. but we also added a boutique below showcasing more of our fave 4th of July outfit ideas. Enjoy!
1. Red Ruffle One-Piece Suit: Perfect swimsuit for a day at the beach/pool/a friend’s BBQ. It’s adorable because it brings in the ruffle trend without it being over the top.. also so many different body types can wear this and feel comfortable in it. Click here to shop the one-piece.
2. Blue Tinted Sunglasses: We’re in love because this pair of sunglasses is not only trendy & adorable for the fourth.. but it’s great for everyday wear throughout the entire year! Oliver Peoples is one of our favorite brands too. Click here to shop the sunglasses.
3. Red Wine & Blue Tee: Always love a graphic tee in the summertime, but especially for the fourth. It’s playful & funny.. plus inexpensive and you can match it with a pair of jeans you already own. Click here to shop the tee.
4. USA Hat: If you’re not interested in getting super spirited but want to wear something matching the color scheme.. wearing a fun ball cap is an easy way to get into the holiday. Match this with a t-shirt and jeans and call it a day (or a cute sun dress!) Click here to shop the hat.
6. American Flag Baseball Cap: Another easy cap to wear if you’re not overly interested in wearing an outfit full of color. Really cute and the price is low considering how adorable it is! Click here to shop the cap.
7. Chambray Romper: First of all.. the price on this romper is fantastic. Loving the casual look (can be paired with a light sweater if you don’t want to show too much shoulder) and it’s such an easy piece to wear out. In love! Click here to shop the romper.
9. Star Jean Jacket: Another fun find.. not only for the 4th but also for summer/fall. It’s lowkey & not too over the top but it’s a fun fit. Can be paired with a top/white jeans, little sundress, or even a romper/jumpsuit! Click here to shop the jean jacket.
10. Lacey Stripe Wrap Dress: One of my favorites on the list.. this dress is stunning. Very light stripes are complimented by the little lace features. Love the length too.. very romantic style. Click here to shop.
11. American Party Decoration Kit: I knew I couldn’t finish the collage without adding something like this! Even if you’re just going to a little BBQ/beach.. never forget the decor. Plus it’s adorable. Click here to shop.
Boutique: Click on any of the items below to shop!
Hope you enjoyed the inspiration!
Kristy & Emma
This post contains affiliate links.