Jeff and I absolutely love this recipe. It's delicious and very easy to make.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut peaches into bite size slices and place in 9x9 baking pan or dish. If desired, sprinkle 1/4 cup granulated sugar to evenly coat the peach slices.
3. Crumble Mix: Cut butter into small pieces and place in mixing bowl. Add flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt, then mix to a coarse consistency. Fold in oats until mixture holds together.
4. Top the peaches with the crumble mixture evenly across the pan.
5. Place in preheated oven for 35-40 mins or until golden brown.