20 Holiday Gifts Under $100
1. Faux Fur Trim Down & Feather Fill Parka – This is such a cute jacket and that price?? Sooo good!
2. ‘Namastay in Bed’ Pillow – Anything that encourages me to stay in bed is a good thing… ;)
3. Saddle Leather Toiletry Case – Getting this for my husband… He is always traveling and this is a great way for him to keep everything in one place.
4. Cozy Fur Robe – This robe is so cozy and with the additional 40% off you can’t beat it!
5. LED Metal Marquee Letter Light – I’m always drawn to anything that personalizes a space and these letters would be the perfect addition to my daughter’s room. I’d get the ‘E’ for ‘Emma’ of course!
6. ‘New Small Wayfarer’ 52mm Sunglasses – Ever since the movie, ‘Risky Business’ Wayfarers have been cool. LOVE this shape and the new smaller size makes them perfect as far as I’m concerned.
7. Initial Bar Pendant – This thick bar with a single initial is so clean looking yet elegant at the same time. It would go with everything.
8. Kate Spade ‘cedar street – tavy’ leather wallet – Who doesn’t need a little Kate Spade in their life??
9. ‘Flex’ Wireless Activity & Sleep Wristband – One of my family’s favorite new tech item!! It encourages you to walk and walk and walk until you hit the 10,000 point of healthy living! :D
10. Ruched Faux Fur Throw – This is definitely one of my favorite things to give every season. Watching movies wrapped in a fur throw is so great during the winter season!
11. Nike Roshe One – Love the clean style of these running shoes and with the platinum color and price they are my go to item for January…
12. ‘Sparkling Champagne’ Stainless Steel Water Bottle – They say you should drink 8 – 10 glasses of water a day. This beautiful bottle would probably have me drinking more. ;)
13. ‘Pink’ Shimmer Brick (Limited Edition) – I have used this brick for years and it’s a staple of so many of my model friends… The shimmer is so pretty at night during the holiday season… subtle yet a standout!
14. Polartec® 100 Fleece Quarter Zip Pullover – This Vineyard Vine classic pullover is my hubby’s favorite and living in the SF Bay area this is just about all he needs during those winter months! It’s a preppy yet cool staple.
15. Crosley ‘Cruiser’ Turntable – This piece is so retro and convenient for those on the ‘go’. Styled in a briefcase and made in different colors it’s the perfect gift for that music lover.
16. Faux Fur Duffle Bag – LOVE this weekend bag and it’s furry gorgeous soft shape. You can bet everyone will want one after seeing you with it!
17. Monogram Jewelry Box – I’ve included this before because it’s so pretty. It’s the perfect gift for anyone as either a jewelry box OR decorative piece. I have placed mine in my living room on a side table and because I added our family initial it’s perfect..
18. ‘Communal’ Bootie – LOVE these neutral colored boots!! So cute when paired with a dress and tights during the winter!
19.‘Modern blooms’ lip glaze collection – The colors of this collection are so pretty and go with everything!
20. The North Face ‘Osito 2’ Jacket – I have this jacket and it’s so warm… North Face makes the best cozy winter items!